View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011   #223
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nnambi and Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by gafftop View Post
I know I started " Would you trade Mario if we could get Nnambi" thread but as i stated lated in that post I don't think using 15-20% of your cap on any player is a smart thing to do, especially for the Texans who have so many needs. I think we are hamstrung with Mario"s cap number now. Look at the great teams New England, Green Bay they don't pay big money to players. Football is definitely a TEAM game and you need quality players not just a couple of superstars. The Texans problem is they don't evaluate talent well and then they don't utilize what talent they do have. The front office and coaching for the Texan's has basically ****** from the beginning.
Or you ask you players like AJ, Schaub, Demeco and Mario to re-structure their existing contracts to lower their cap hits as the Raiders have done for years. Mario is only one I feel may not re-structure but to move Texans to a top 5 possible SB contender?