View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011   #211
gafftop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6870 gafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nnambi and Houston

I know I started " Would you trade Mario if we could get Nnambi" thread but as i stated later in that post I don't think using 15-20% of your cap on any player is a smart thing to do, especially for the Texans who have so many needs. I think we are hamstrung with Mario"s cap number now. Look at the great teams New England, Green Bay they don't pay big money to players. Football is definitely a TEAM game and you need quality players not just a couple of superstars. The Texans problem is they don't evaluate talent well and then they don't utilize what talent they do have. The front office and coaching for the Texan's has basically ****** from the beginning.

Last edited by gafftop; 07-26-2011 at 02:15 PM. Reason: sp
gafftop is offline   Reply With Quote