View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011   #184
CretorFrigg
Fire Rick Smith

Rep Power: 33323 CretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nnambi and Houston

I'd be extremely excited if we signed Nnamdi, but I wouldn't be disappointed if the Texans targeted and signed two quality CBs such as Joseph and Grimes. That would immediately bolster our secondary, hopefully giving us more salary cap room so that we can sign a safety whom we can play the first game.

If I remember correctly, we haven't really addressed our safety issues yet, and I can't find any info on us signing an UDFA safety.