View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011   #183
BetaV1
Veteran

Rep Power: 3509 BetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nnambi and Houston

Just a quick point I want to make about Aso's health record, since it seems to be brought up quite frequently: All because a player has never had a major injury before does not mean they are immortal. It's football. Things happen. People are going to go crazy if we pay a guy $20 million a year and he breaks a finger or something this year and isn't quite the same, or tweaks his ankle next year and misses some games.

Granted, I wouldn't let the fear of injuries stop me from signing somebody. But if you spend this kind of money on one player and something does happen, you're screwed. End of story.
BetaV1 is offline   Reply With Quote