View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011   #164
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nnambi and Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Exactly!

All these people that say "we absolutely must sign NambDi" will be the very first ones out of the block that will say we overpaid him if we did.

I hope they do sign him. I want to hear the uproar from everyone when they hear what it would take to do it.
I'd just like to point out that he walked away from the Raiders $17 million. We honestly don't know if the Raiders could have kept him at any price. His value is high of course but until he starts fielding offers from other teams nobody can say for certain what he's going to cost. He might sign with the Packers, Patriots, or Steelers for significantly less than what the Raiders offered. He may cost that or more if the team in question is the Texans. What does he even think of the Texans? Does he see them as a team that's on the rise? Does he say all the right things and laugh inside when someone asks him about Houston?