View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011   #160
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57147 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nnambi and Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
What makes you think we can get Nnamdi for $10-12 mil? He just walked away from $17 mil after making $15 mil for two years. $8-10 mil should get a quality CB with $5-7 mil getting a quality safety. Fact is none of us knows what Nnamdi wants, whether he knows he will need to take a pay cut or whether he expects a pay raise. In my book $17 mil is too much even for the best CB in the league.
Exactly!

All these people that say "we absolutely must sign NambDi" will be the very first ones out of the block that will say we overpaid him if we did.

I hope they do sign him. I want to hear the uproar from everyone when they hear what it would take to do it.