View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011   #139
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 48117 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nnambi and Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
Yes, how DARE we actually make a bold move to become competitive!

We know you're fine with 6-10 and giving Gary and Rick a lifetime contract. Some of us, however, want a little bit more.
I would like to see our finite resources used most efficiently. I have no problem with fans believing that paying for Nnambi is the best utilization of those resources. I happen to disagree. What I find intellectually insulting and immature, is the idea that the ONLY way the Texans can show they are serious about improving the team and winning this off-season is to sign Nnambi. That is such a silly straw man that it seems pointless to even discuss football with people that think that way.