View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011   #134
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 86297 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nnambi and Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwhiteANDblue View Post
I agree we should not spend all our money on Nnamdi like I said in a different thread and get other players but I mean if we get Nnamdi then how can you be dissapointed? Its pretty much like getting another Andre but for the defense
There's a difference. Offensively, the Texans can scheme in a way that ensures Andre will be involved in the game and have an opportunity to make a lot of plays.

An opposing team, on a passing down, will often have 5 eligible receivers running routes. Nnambi will only be covering one of those five. Good offenses can scheme and work an offense in a way that minimizes the impact Nnambi will make. After all, consider how bad the Raiders defense has been the past four years while Nnambi has been, dominant, healthy, and in his prime.