View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011   #124
BetaV1
Veteran

Rep Power: 3509 BetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nnambi and Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
I do not want them to outbid everyone for Nnambi! No way. We should avoid these sweepstakes and get a CB for half the money, that is 2 or 3 years younger, and not already preparing for his life after football!
As much as I would like Aso, I agree that no player is worth "breaking the bank" for unless he's a proven pro-bowl quarterback in his prime...And other than a once-in-a-decade chance, how often does that happen?

Most of these unbelievably expensive free agents usually fall well short of their pay more often than not.
BetaV1 is offline   Reply With Quote