Thread: Camping Indoors
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2004   #26
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

I like JM. He's a good guy and was a very good host up at Nashville last year. He went out of his way to make sure we were having a good time.

My gripe is that I'd just like to see a little more NFL variety from our NFL beat writer. It's really never been the 'quality' of the work (talking about features now - not the notebook), as much as it has been the 'subject(s)' of the work. Add together JMs article on C9 and the notebook in Sports2 today and there's nearly a page on the Cowboys again in the Houston paper. I expect it will be like that for a week until he moves down to Carson for a quick stop at Chargers camp.

I think we get it already....tuna tuna tuna ...jerry jerry jerry...Bryant kisses and and makes up ... whatever.

I'd like to get some perspective on what the Colts and Jags are doing. What about some of the Texans opponents this year like the Chargers, Broncos, Chiefs, Raiders, Packers, Vikings, Browns, etc? I don't mind some Cowboys and Titans coverage, and I get why they are doing it, but it still seems like there is, and throughout the season will be an inordinate amount of time being spent with one team that we don't even play this season. Whatever -- it's not as big of a deal as I'm making it up to be (just a small burr in the saddle).

Enough on that.....I've got more important things to worry about like our chronically ill TE position, lack of quality depth at SS, and three veteran defensive starters who are coming off significant injuries.

Last edited by aj.; 08-01-2004 at 09:35 AM.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote