Originally Posted by Rey
So nevermind that Jackson got his ass handed to him at the Los.
Pretty sure Eugene wasn't expecting Kareem to slip and fall and allow such a quick throw.
A more talented safety probably could have prevented the td but once again you are missing the elephant in the room which is Jackson was awful on the play.
1. There was contact between CB and receiver.
That's always give the safety more time than a free release.
2. R.Williams slowed down and reached back to catch the pass.
That ought to give the safety more time.
3. It was a single receiver route.
You can never tell me that a safety is allowed not to be anywhere near the receiver on such a route.
4. As a CB, even as you try to avoid the receiver to get away with an offensive PI, sometimes they still do.
5. I don't get it; I can't see how you can't read your own writing and didn't see that you're not objective.
I was, as I had presented that Wilson's late reaction might have been due to the fact that he saw the Center crossing the LOS illegally to block Diles way before the pass was thrown, and therefore, he may have read "draw, screen, what the heck, he passes the ball, where's the flag?"