View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011   #11
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194572 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: So, umm, anyone else think...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayteetx View Post
That Saints fans are turning into Cowboy fans? Win one Super Bowl and they just totally forget about the record of futility that franchise has had since its inception.
As a Texans fan, I envy the Saints.

Were I a Saints fan I would be proud of what that team has done since the Jim Haslett era....

You can't expect to win the SuperBowl every year. But to get to the play-offs frequently, to be viewed as a winning franchise, which they are now......

I think that is plenty to feel proud about.

That said, if I were putting my success up against the Steelers or Patriots, I would bow out of the comparison..... But there are plenty of teams I would laude that SuperBowl victory over..... the Panthers, the Bucs, the Falcons, just to name a few.