View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011   #8
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 101731 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So, umm, anyone else think...

I have a cousin who is a Saint's fan, then I have a cousin who is a BIG time Dallas fan...I would rather hang out with the Cowboys fan. That's pretty damn bad.

Caleb and all his little Saints "fan" buddies, (who are from Houston born and raised BTW), think they are the best team in the history of the universe. They are arrogant as hell too. The majority of New Orleans fans I've met have the same attitude.

I'm not saying I wouldn't be proud as hell and a little boisterous if the Texans ever won a SB () It's just I know when, and when not to brag about certain subjects, such as my team's history of being horrible proceeding a SB win.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote