View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011   #240
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post

If the safety didn't do enough to help Kareem he got burned. That's mostly what I'm getting from this thread.

If Kareem got burned it was someone elses fault. Coaches, safeties, wr cheated.

I really can't take the analysis serious because you arent presenting plays that clearly show Kareem messing up. Every bad play he was a part of you are blaming it on someone else.

It would make for a better discussion if you presented both sides so that a good analysis could be made. Show the good, the bad and the ugly. Right not it just seems like you are trying to force feed this notion that Kareem was actually good. It was everyone else around him that let him down.
You keep missing the main point.
That is why the title of the thread is "Jackson's plight".
It is meant to show those plays where he was really not terrible (though certainly nowhere near great) but was made out to be terrible.

You cannot condemn a player when he was doing what he was told by his coaches.
Can he do some thing better? Certainly!

I fail to see how by showing these plays that I can force feed the notion that Jackson was good.
He didn't do anything spectacular in those plays.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote