View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011   #232
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

You're making it sound like KJ was almost on par with Aso. Except the Raiders had better S play. If this is true Huff should be valued like Reed and Polamalu in FA.

You've done a fine job using a few plays to illustrate your point with KJ. My eyes at the time told me a different story. I also remember the thread about D.Gibbs teaching the CB's a different technique than most other DB coaches. This contributed mightly to KJ's struggles. IMHO

I do appreciate all of the time you spend watching film. It's very informative.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote