View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011   #222
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
If you are saying the circles I thought were receivers are actually TEs.. maybe. But nothing indicates that. If it is two WRs, I want corners on them; SS and LBs should cover TEs leaving a FS to back up the play.
The formation is a standard straight I, with one TE lining up outside the tackle.
The two outside circles are receivers.

It's not like you're asking the FS to run with a receiver; he only comes down to cut off the slant route.

There were a few plays last year that Bush actually had Pollard and Wilson run with the receiver.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote