View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011   #220
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 61582 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Sure, what corner can not be beaten or what WR can not have a great play? Tongue in cheek or not you know you agree with me.
Yeah, difference between goodness and greatness in sprots is pretty narrow. A batter in baseball only needs 2 hits per week to go from .250 to .300. A Wr needs only 1.5 catches to go from boring 65 catch guy to 90 catch pro-bowler. It may take a lot for players to make those handful of plays over the next guy, but barring the silly extremes of awful and elite, figuring out how not to let Steve Smith pass interfere or not making that slight slip on a break is a two play difference in being pretty versus not good. It is that close.