View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011   #218
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 100454 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I think Wade will provide the biggest impact. If we start seeing LBs involved in pass defense, & I'm talking Urlacher covering the deep middle kind of involved, then we'll see our sack numbers go up & our INTs

My theory, in the past, QBs have had easy throws to make. They haven't been having to make tight throws, or difficult throws. They haven't had to wait for receivers to clear LBs, or receivers running into safeties. They haven't had to wait that fraction of a second, because all their lanes were open.
That would be great if we had any LB's that were good in coverage. I'm with you and a few others as far as being concerned with our LB corps. I don't count on Ryans coming back anywhere near 100% his pre-injury self or count on him for any extended length of time. So with whom and how is Wade going to improve that aspect of coverage? Do you think Sharpton will be that much improved in his sophomor season? He showed nice flashes last season.