View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011   #214
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 161936 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I don't believe any team plays strict man coverage 100% of the time. You've got 11 defenders on the field, why not use them all. Especially if you consider the defense is at a disadvantage not knowing exactly what the offense is going to do on a given play, zone coverages make more sense.

This particular defense would be called when the offense is playing two tightends on a run down. They should run, it looks like they are going to run, you load the box.........
If you are saying the circles I thought were receivers are actually TEs.. maybe. But nothing indicates that. If it is two WRs, I want corners on them; SS and LBs should cover TEs leaving a FS to back up the play.