View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011   #212
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 199795 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Taking this thread to it's logical conclusion, do you think signing Weddle would be a bigger payoff for the Texans than signing Aso? Of course signing both would be the ultimate payoff bt highly unlikely.
Personally, I'm more worried about who we sign for Safety than who we sign for Corner. That's the position that's going to make or break our secondary. We can't go into a season with:

<FA CB> - Quin - Keo/Nolan - KJ/Harris

That's just not going to work.

I'm starting to really like the idea of Goldson but I'd prefer Weddle.

If we could start the season something like:

Joseph - Quin - Manning/Landry - KJ/Harris

That would be epic.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote