View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011   #209
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 36493 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I certainly don't mind it at all.
A good friend of mine of some 30 years still butt-head with me about KJax.
He's too busy to watch all of these evidence even though I am willing to sit down and go over all 16 games with him.
He said (like Rey said) that he didn't need to rewath anything, that he believe his own eyes.

I still see him pretty much every week.
Hahaha. I've been pretty much on your side with this thread. I think the entire secondary had issues last season and I won't lay 6-10 at the feet of KJ. I'm hoping 2011 shows the big jump in performance for him that it usually does for players. Of course, with the lock out all that might go out the window, too.

The one thing with KJ that still bother me is the well documented problem of slipping/falling down and the damning comments Phillips made about him. I guess only time will tell how good of a player he ends up. He has 2 more years in my book before I label him a bust.