View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011   #206
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30026 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Schaub has been in the top 10 in completion % since he joined the Texans. If he has accuracy issues, who doesn't? And how can you get confirmation on a few plays out of nearly 600? Not that I'm challenging 76Texan to post screen shots of every play from 2010. Please don't. I'm just saying...

I'm not going to derail this thread, but if you think comp% determines an accurate passer, you need to watch the game different. Carr his last year was at about 70% or so, but that doesn't mean he's accurate. Accuracy is hittting guys in stride down the field. How many top 10 qbs would've made walters or aj stop and wait on the ball after beating the cb by 5 or 6 yds. This is the nfl and those are poorly thrown just in the clips. I watched shcaub leave tds on the field because of a non accurate throw. Had a top qb made those throws, 6 would be on the board.