View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011   #199
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87575 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
In the 3 plays that involved the Texans (the two-man route), we should be able to determine that it was cover 3 because Quin did not follow the crossing route.

If there's no drop kick call then the safety simply has to stay back deep.
76 I think what we hve on this thread is reality (your POV) & perception of reality (my view). I am not ready to give up my view for yours yet. Although what you are showing and saying does make sense. Reminds me of the threads about Chris Myer and Okoye. Kubiak defended Okoye last season and then phillips comes along and hints he has no place for the guy.