View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011   #191
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153493 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I saw enough last year to come to two conclusions. He has talent, he had an awful first year. That's it. Breaking down particular plays is not something I'm going to do. I saw enough bad things all on my own watching the games last year, and none of the bad things were due to him not having help.
Well, hell, then you agree with us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
At times he was put in a bad position, but the coaches thought they had a number one corner which is all their fault.
We don't know that he isn't a number one. I do agree the decision to start him & play him as a #1 wasn't a good idea... Terrance Newman didn't look as bad, but Terrance Newman didn't play on this team....

DRC didn't look great his first year. Reevis didn't start for much of his first year. Kyle Wilson didn't look great his first year.

I don't know that KJac won't be a true #1 before it's all said & done, but he has a lot of perception to overcome...