View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011   #188
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 248395 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
2 games out of 16 - not great odds. Plus all we saw were slide shows of why K. Jac got beat, our how he was unfairly played due to illegal stuff by WRs, our he looked bad because of safties. And i think most of us dont even bother trying to PROVE how he sucked last season because most everyone "besides" you saw how he played and how bad he sucked. Is is easier to convience someone that their our aliens (K. Jac was good) our that the world isnt flat (K. Jac was bad) i think the obvious here.
Personally, I don't have a problem saying KJac didn't play well.

My problem is people expecting him to have played better.

My problem is people thinking Dunta played better.

My problem is people thinking Jason Allen played better.

KJac is being scape goated here.... He was bad.... but no worse than you should expect from a rookie corner. He was not the worse corner we had last year..... one of the two best.. I think so.

He most definitely wasn't the biggest problem in our secondary. & he isn't our biggest liability in pass defense.