View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011   #183
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Just about all of the photos in this thread have the offense running the same 2 receiver route. All of them show corners, more experienced than KJac in the same position. Including Aso, no position to make a play.

No one is talking about how bad those corners are. KJac is getting scrutinized here for doing the same thing others have done.

Dunta sucked flat out. I dont' believe he would have helped this team one bit in 2010. I don't think he should have been starting in 2009.
All corners get burned.

I didn't expect kjax to be flawless. And the colts corners suck too.

Show me aso getting roasted all year long like kj and maybe I'll see the point.

Abs btw, I think he actaully has talent. But all this stuff about him not looking as bad as he was is ridiculous. Dude was awful last year and he'll be the first to tell you that.

If the route was not able to be adequately defended in man coverage offenses would run it a lot more often and offenses would be a lot more unstoppable.

In fact I've see NFL corners defend that route perfectly.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote