View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011   #175
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Why show you when we ALL saw the same games and the same Kareem Jackson. We all saw him chasing WRs after he got beat, we all saw him fall down, and fall down, and down. Why do i not go so into depth ??? Because i know how bad he was, and i dont have to try to prove that to myself. You ever heard someone try to convince you of something that you know was not correct, i'm seeing a lot of that. Looking for any little thing to prove K. Jac was not as "bad" as we thought, our how he was so unfairly played due to our safeties, our because WRs doing illegal moves on him. Well he was bad and i know it, a lot of people on here know it, thats why i dont take the time to post play by play photos. I have nothing to prove to you our anyone cause like i said i KNOW he was bad.
Until you bring something, have a good day!

When you don't have nothing to prove, you don't need to be engaging in any debate. Sorry, it is how it is!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote