View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011   #174
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 59723 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I never said it's hard "for me" to find evidence.
It's pretty easy in fact, as one is a veteran and one is a rookie.
Don't worry, I'll get to it!

But why is it that it's always me?
This is an honest question.
If you love football then it's on you to really watch and not glossing over Quin's or Allen's mistakes or poor plays.

I pretty much challenged people to compare Jackson and Allen's plays the time Allen got here.

Did anybody show me anything? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I've had the Jets game analysis presented a while ago, for example.
Any challenge? NOOOOOOO!

Sorry, I don't mean to be hostile or anything near that.
I'm not a born Texans, but I know quite a few, and I learn their stubborn spirit for over 35 years now!

I work way too many hours a week to be able to devote as much time to this as you do. I really do enjoy your breakdowns of the games and plays and think you do a good job.
Don't get all butt hurt with me. LOL