View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011   #172
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
I don't understand how you can find evidence that Revis, Aso, etc. could get burned the same way KJ did but have a hard time finding that evidence for Allen. Look at the same games, just on the other side of the field.
I just don't get that bolded part at all.
I never said it's hard "for me" to find evidence.
It's pretty easy in fact, as one is a veteran and one is a rookie.
Don't worry, I'll get to it!

But why is it that it's always me?
This is an honest question.
If you love football then it's on you to really watch and not glossing over Quin's or Allen's mistakes or poor plays.

I pretty much challenged people to compare Jackson and Allen's plays the time Allen got here.

Did anybody show me anything? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I've had the Jets game analysis presented a while ago, for example.
Any challenge? NOOOOOOO!

Sorry, I don't mean to be hostile or anything near that.
I'm not a born Texans, but I know quite a few, and I learn their stubborn spirit for over 35 years now!

76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote