View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011   #166
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I get what y'all are saying.

But I didn't see these things happen to Aso/Revis etc...

I didn't see Aso getting burned for TD's and 100+ yds by an undrafted FA. Serge Ahanatou. sp?

As you've proved KJ wasn't totally at fault. Wilson/Pollard stunk too. But I expected a whole lot more out of a highly rated draft pick than KJ gave us.

Obviously the pass defense was historically bad and KJ was a big part of that. I have hopes KJ can greatly improve under the new coaching regime. But He's going to have to prove it on the field.
Go back to page 3 where Aso was in the same boat as Kjackson, only worse.
he was a mile from the play.

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...t=83114&page=3

According to your standard, Aso had his A kicked that day.
Check out my pictures at Photobucket.
Aso was kicked by the same two-receiver route (as you and other depicted).
He was kicked by the slant route.
He was kicked as the receiver cut back outside.
He was kicked by the back shoulder fade.
If you watch that game, I don't know how you can throw money at him.

FYI, the title in my album is "Aso or Jackson" something like that.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote