View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011   #165
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101421 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
The thing is you have shown me nothing.
Trust me when some folks who appreciated what I'm doing while having a little negative feedback about some of the harsh criticism, I just brushed it aside saying that different opinions are good and welcomed. I don't mind it a bit.

But so far, you haven't shown me (like I've shown you as I've been defending Jackson).
Maybe you can show me the hail mary and how Jackson committed PI.
Don't you think for a minute that I haven't studied that play to deadth, as I've studied all the other plays.
(I've done my homework, it's not bragging.)

You keep saying that he was bad, but everytime you brought up the "bad", I gave you the true pictures.
You went left and right and can never prove that he was bad.
If bad means the same as Asomugha, Newman, Mathis, Revis, and other higher draft choices who are veterans then yes, Jackson was bad just the same (only he was bad in his rookie season while the others were bad in their prime.)
Why show you when we ALL saw the same games and the same Kareem Jackson. We all saw him chasing WRs after he got beat, we all saw him fall down, and fall down, and down. Why do i not go so into depth ??? Because i know how bad he was, and i dont have to try to prove that to myself. You ever heard someone try to convince you of something that you know was not correct, i'm seeing a lot of that. Looking for any little thing to prove K. Jac was not as "bad" as we thought, our how he was so unfairly played due to our safeties, our because WRs doing illegal moves on him. Well he was bad and i know it, a lot of people on here know it, thats why i dont take the time to post play by play photos. I have nothing to prove to you our anyone cause like i said i KNOW he was bad.
EllisUnit is offline   Reply With Quote