View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011   #158
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Most of what i have seen is college photos, our other teams photos ur trying to justify why he looked foolish by showing other teams and how they get beat our win for whatever reason. Show me some slide shows of Allen that proves he's worse than K. Jac. Dont get me wrong 76 i love ur enthusiasm i really do, BUT i know what i saw last season, was it rookie mistakes, sure most of it, but rookie mistakes our not Jackson was BAD, and there is no glass half full with that, its not all the safties fault our because he was done wrong by a WR on a missed Ref call. How many times do we see a play like that obvious hold on M. Williams during the hail mary during the jags game where we lost. there is always illegal stuff going on, and he has to deal with it along with all the other CBs in the league. K. Jac was just bad, noone to blame but himself. Hopefully he has some kind of revelation and comes back with a vengance and makes the pro bowl and becomes a Hall of famer, but according to last season he has a lot of work to do.
The thing is you have shown me nothing.
Trust me when some folks who appreciated what I'm doing while having a little negative feedback about some of the harsh criticism, I just brushed it aside saying that different opinions are good and welcomed. I don't mind it a bit.

But so far, you haven't shown me (like I've shown you as I've been defending Jackson).
Maybe you can show me the hail mary and how Jackson committed PI.
Don't you think for a minute that I haven't studied that play to deadth, as I've studied all the other plays.
(I've done my homework, it's not bragging.)

You keep saying that he was bad, but everytime you brought up the "bad", I gave you the true pictures.
You went left and right and can never prove that he was bad.
If bad means the same as Asomugha, Newman, Mathis, Revis, and other higher draft choices who are veterans then yes, Jackson was bad just the same (only he was bad in his rookie season while the others were bad in their prime.)
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote