View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011   #157
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 143539 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
If you take away the potential jam at the LOS you have P-Burnt playing 7 yards deep on 3rd and three , Ive seen enough of that song and dance routine to last me a lifetime .....

Jackson simply has to improve that aspect of his game , not abandon it. Him being a rookie , you expect the wily veteran recievers to use and abuse him to some extent. Lets just hope he's learned the lessons that his rookie year taught him and we dont see the same mistakes.
What? There are corners who line up against WR and turn and run Like Revis, Aso and I believe Harris. There are corners from draft two years ago that do not play off WR 7 yards. This flabergasts me. If you don't put yout hands on WRF in tghe 5 yard area, he can't re-direct you legally.