View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011   #155
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 72000 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Most of what i have seen is college photos, our other teams photos ur trying to justify why he looked foolish by showing other teams and how they get beat our win for whatever reason. Show me some slide shows of Allen that proves he's worse than K. Jac. Dont get me wrong 76 i love ur enthusiasm i really do, BUT i know what i saw last season, was it rookie mistakes, sure most of it, but rookie mistakes our not Jackson was BAD, and there is no glass half full with that, its not all the safties fault our because he was done wrong by a WR on a missed Ref call. How many times do we see a play like that obvious hold on M. Williams during the hail mary during the jags game where we lost. there is always illegal stuff going on, and he has to deal with it along with all the other CBs in the league. K. Jac was just bad, noone to blame but himself. Hopefully he has some kind of revelation and comes back with a vengance and makes the pro bowl and becomes a Hall of famer, but according to last season he has a lot of work to do.
According to last season, the defense as a whole has a lot of work to do. Unfortunately, they aren't going to have much time to do it in.