View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011   #154
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Me too. I was stunned when they traded back into the 2nd to get him. Smith just doesn't pull off steals like that very often. I'm very hopeful for Carmichael, also. I really liked what I read/saw of him after the draft. Supposed to be another high effort guy who will put in the work and study time to improve his game.
I've got high hopes for Brandon Harris.... I think he is the steal of the draft & a true cover corner. If this guy plays like I hope, he could easily be a legit #2.

If we are able to sign Aso, & Carmichael is a true nickel.... it doesn't look good for KJac.

Not that KJac is a bust, or could turn into a fine corner, he's just not the kind of guy I would have went after. Run support from the corners has been too high a priority for way too long in H-Town.

& for what KJac does, he needs a team with smart safeties. Like Quin.