View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011   #153
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 87155 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Every play is different.
I'll ask you, just as I had asked EllisUnit and Lucky on each specific play, what is it that you think he did poorly or foolish.

Why can any one of you answer any of those questions?

I had posted each play in question and provided the scenarios.
The best anyone can get is like he shouldnt be in bump and run; he had a bad year, he fell down.

What did he do wrong in this play?
What is it that you want your CB to do in this instance?

All the plays are still there, in vivid color.
Why did you think he did poorly in any of those plays, I'd like to hear it!

Even as to those who think he fell down too much (and he did), please show me those scenarios and tell me how much harm he did to the team.

And of course, most people don't want to recognize the things that he did well to help the team.

People says oh I've seen all of it, I don't need to rewatch any of it.
The truth of the matter is most of us don't have the multi-proccessing brain of a computer. We can't see all around us 360 degree at the same time, and on top of that we don't know what each of the 22 players were supposed to do.

However, as I've said, the season is done with a long time ago.
Please take a look at each play seperately.
How would Asomugha or Newman or any of the guys you want would do in such a situation.

Would they do any better in such cirscumtances?
Tell me why, because I have shown you that all those guys had not fare any better in the same situation.
Most of what i have seen is college photos, our other teams photos ur trying to justify why he looked foolish by showing other teams and how they get beat our win for whatever reason. Show me some slide shows of Allen that proves he's worse than K. Jac. Dont get me wrong 76 i love ur enthusiasm i really do, BUT i know what i saw last season, was it rookie mistakes, sure most of it, but rookie mistakes our not Jackson was BAD, and there is no glass half full with that, its not all the safties fault our because he was done wrong by a WR on a missed Ref call. How many times do we see a play like that obvious hold on M. Williams during the hail mary during the jags game where we lost. there is always illegal stuff going on, and he has to deal with it along with all the other CBs in the league. K. Jac was just bad, noone to blame but himself. Hopefully he has some kind of revelation and comes back with a vengance and makes the pro bowl and becomes a Hall of famer, but according to last season he has a lot of work to do.
EllisUnit is offline   Reply With Quote