View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011   #127
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
And part of the reason why it happened to Jackson more often than anyone is because of the extraordinarily bad safety help.

Not saying he would have been great, but he wouldn't have been anywhere as bad if he had gotten the help he was supposed to have gotten.
Yeah. And now those bums are on the street. Where is KJ? The starting lineup probably.

IDK....to me....I see him in the same light as Glover Quin. Bigger guy for a CB who is a step slow to be a CB but has decent speed, a willing and capable tackler and not the greatest coverage guy ever. By which I mean, I think they are both safeties. They could be the mythical twin safeties we've never had! They both fit that mold of Smithiak picks, big CBs who tackle as well or better than they cover. It's not even much of a stretch to put them both at S.

With Wade's picks of CB- Harris/Carmical filling in depth behind Allen and whoever they sign....you can even keep your boy Smithy, Antwan Molden!!!

Really though, Wade's CB picks seemed to go after guys whose best asset were COVERAGE. The only guy Smithiak picked that I thought his best asset was to cover was Fred Bennett. Molden's best asset is athleticism. Quin's is size/all around game. KJ's is....a good college defense.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote