View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011   #120
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
i know my point was that we had all the same defense in 2009 and they werent to bad, then we plug in k. jac to D-Robs spot and we go to NEARLY one of the worst secondaries in NFL history.
So you assume that every player plays the same every year?
That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard!

If Pollard and Wilson had played as "well" as they did in 09, we wouldn't have seen much of Nolan, and the two of them would still have their job.

Wade: "Hey boys, I see that you guys are still playing great and Jackson sucked, so I think it's best to let you walk so that my team continues to suck with Jackson."

Yeah, right!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote