Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011   #18
Clamp
Rookie

Rep Power: 167 Clamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

Definitely the most praise or hype for any back up we have ever had. I will be hoping to hear some things from Kubiak about his progress throughout the year. Too bad he didnt get a full offseason to show what he had and to learn. I have only heard good things since we got him in the draft and I remember McShay talking about how he was a steal and had several really nice things to say about him. I am very hopeful that he might turn into a future starter for us.
Clamp is offline   Reply With Quote