Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011   #17
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
As I think Leinert & Danny O will be gone I'd like to see Houston go with Schaub and Yates. Pick up a UDFA for practice squad & if needed a vet durinvg season if Matt goes out. Give Yatresz all the reps he c an get
I agree completely, if Schaub goes down our season is over and there's nothing that Dan-O or Leinart can do about it. In that situation Yates should get all the reps he can and we draft even higher the next year. We also save some money by cutting Dan-O and not re-signing Leinart and can use that money on some better quality FA's. Give Yates all the reps. he can handle in the preseason and make him the backup.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote