View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011   #119
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 75191 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Jacksons plight?

Did he fall down again?

I expect Jackson to improve alot. He will probably end up playing in the dime defense. The CB group will end up looking like this. IMHO

FA CB, Allen, Harris (nickle) Jackson/Carmicheal (Fighting it out for the dime)

Harris will be starting over Allen by mid season. I'm really high on Harris.
Me too. I was stunned when they traded back into the 2nd to get him. Smith just doesn't pull off steals like that very often. I'm very hopeful for Carmichael, also. I really liked what I read/saw of him after the draft. Supposed to be another high effort guy who will put in the work and study time to improve his game.
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote