View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011   #114
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
No one is placing the blame all on the coaches and or safeties ..... the whole lot of them sucked last season which is why both safeties were released , the best corner is slated to move to FS and .... how many draft picks were used on the secondary ? How many FA's will be added to the secondary to fill out the roster ?

They all sucked ....and at least two of them get to go play hide the sausage elsewhere.
And this is exactly why I believe Wade Phillips will go free agency strongly for a corner and probably a safety depending on ASo signing.