Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011   #3
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by m5kwatts View Post
I see a lot of Tony Romo in him to be honest-improvises when the pocket breaks down and does those awkward shovel passes that scare you but somehow get completed. The UNC o-line was pretty bad though and they struggled to run the ball in the games I watched. He shoulda gone higher from what I've seen and I don't know why the Redskins didn't take a flier on him.
I like the tools he has and appearantly they ran alot of what we did so it may not be too long a learning curve. If Schaub can't get us to the playoffs this year or the next, we will need to start looking around again and Yates just might be ready.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote