View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011   #1
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Question to you Titan fans.

There is a big debate on if we should keep Leach or not keep him going on right now.

I say we do what we can to keep him and I keep pointing towards the effectiveness Lorenzo Neal had for Tenn and San Diego, even though he was not really a skill position player.

Right now the feeling for those who appose keeping Leach is that they would let him go if it meant being able to get a CB like Namdi Asomouagh (sp) because we have a player who currently plays TE and has some snaps as FB in James Casey.

I've pointed out that both Tenn and SD had to settle for Wycheck and Hester to take care of the duties left void by Neal's departure and both Eddie and LT began to show less and less production.

I was wondering if any of you Pre-Vince Young Titan fans who are reading this can chime in on what the difference was for Tenn when Neal left the Titans.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote