View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011   #94
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...000d5d81aa7e0d thanks god

Galloway had to slow down to catch the ball. But still caught it. sure no safety but come on he was K.J man.

And correction 76 my bad i said 2 when it was actually once that galloway got deep on jackson. The other time it was against Wilson and one of our LBs with Pollard about 15 yards behind.
FYI, Jackson actually overran that play due to smart route running by an experience receiver who knows exactly where the ball is going.
(I have uploaded a new series of photos in case you got tired of figuring it out!)

Also, FYI, you're missing the big picture to begin with.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote