View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011   #92
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 123249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
So Jackson was the guy who ended up with him , that view doesnt give us enough information to know what the coverage was nor the route combination to give us an idea if there was a blown coverage and who might have made a mistake.
There are at least three recievers on that side of the field and you cant see the reciever opposite , he could have run a crossing route to disrupt the coverage.

Looks to me the big mistake was Pollard being out of position - Either bit on the play fake or over commited to another reciever.

Plays like that are probably why Pollard was released.
Regardless it was still jacksons man. i mean hey he could of fallen down, but we dont blame the turf/grass. so i dont blame pollard.
EllisUnit is offline   Reply With Quote