View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011   #90
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144460 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...000d5d81aa7e0d thanks god

Galloway had to slow down to catch the ball. But still caught it. sure no safety but come on he was K.J man.

And correction 76 my bad i said 2 when it was actually once that galloway got deep on jackson. The other time it was against Wilson and one of our LBs with Pollard about 15 yards behind.
So Jackson was the guy who ended up with him , that view doesnt give us enough information to know what the coverage was nor the route combination to give us an idea if there was a blown coverage and who might have made a mistake.
There are at least three recievers on that side of the field and you cant see the reciever opposite , he could have run a crossing route to disrupt the coverage.

Looks to me the big mistake was Pollard being out of position - Either bit on the play fake or over commited to another reciever.

Plays like that are probably why Pollard was released.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote