View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011   #6
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111966 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2011 Top RBs Fantasy Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Too early to evaluate them. Need to see what happens in free agency. If Leach leaves the Texans, I'd drop Foster to the bottom of the top 10.
You're right that it's to early, but you could still do one for these current circumstances. Might be interesting to see how things change.

I'll make mine later as I don't have the time.

I disagree that Leach being gone would put Foster at the bottom of the top ten. You have to remember that the Texans could possibly end up with a guy that's pretty effective to replace him. I think you'd need to see at least one season without Leach to think him being gone with impact Foster's production that much. I think that a healthy Ben Tate will effect Foster's production more than anything if Tate ends up being pretty good and that would be a good thing.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote