View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011   #88
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

I've made my album public so everybody can see what's going down.

As you can see, I've been learning on the go.
The organization is still a mess.
Most sub-albums have the photos in reverse order.
(There were a few out of order, but very few.)

There were hardly any comment so it can be hard to follow.

It's probably best to wait for me to point to a certain sub-album after I post some comments on the board.

At any rate, regarding the 2-receiver route, here's one successful defensive play by the Cowboys against the Bucs in 09.

The Cowboys actually stayed with cover 2 (even though the second safety - Hamlin - can still come down to play the run and didnt affect the outcome of this play.)

A safety (Sensabaugh) committed a penalty by pulling on the receiver face mask that was not called, but it shouldn't affect the outcome of the play either.

The important player was RCB Jenkins (the off-side CB like Quin) who came back up top to take over the place of the deep safety. He made the INT.

The LCB Newman who was on the receiver (in Jackson's role) did not defend the route.

The other safety (Hamlin) stepped down to play the crossing route as usual.

Note: These two sub-albums have the photos in reverse order.

http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/...oys_Bucs_2009/

Got to go. More later!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote