View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011   #71
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 127519 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

i also like what 76 is doing i look at it and he goes really in depth. But my whole point is that a CB should not need to depend on a safety. If he cant cover a WR man to man than maybe he shouldnt be a CB. The WR is the CBs job 90% of the time the safety is there to help. So we should expect our CBs to be able to cover guys without help. Look at 09 Dunta and Quin played far better with little to no help as well. Pollard was always in the box and Wilson was still Wilson.
EllisUnit is offline   Reply With Quote